Monday 14 July 2008

British Open Golf Royal Birkdale Sweepstake Kit

It's only a few days to go to the start of the British Open Golf Championships at Royal Birkdale and my home town of Southport has been gearing up for it for months now. Rumours are rife that George Clooney will be in town amongst other celebs. Tiger Woods might not be coming but there are 156 golfers attempting to win the honours. It won't be easy as, having cycled down past the course the other day, I can vouch that there will be some strong winds to take into account even if it is the sunniest day of the year. For anyone wanting to run a sweepstake in their clubhouse or office then you'll be pleased to know that I've put one together for you. It can be found at http://www.spreadsheetsdirect.com/examples_open_golf_sweepstake.html

Due to the number of participants I've set it up for 39 people, each getting 4 golfers for their money. Full instructions are on my site. Good Luck!

If anyone is planning on visiting Southport for the Open and after some details about something, drop me a mail and I'll see if I can help.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: