Thursday 19 July 2007

Website designs

I saw my website on somebody elses computer screen the other day and was surprised how massive the page looked, half the screen was taken up with the spreadsheets direct logo! I've therefore decided to redesign my pages and put them in what is (hopefully) a more fluid design. Sounds easy but only when you start creating the pages do you realise how IE and Firefox show them in different ways. What looks spot on in IE is usually way off in Firefox. On further investigation I've discovered that it is IE that is at fault as it doesn't conform to the proper standards. Assuming most people still use IE as their browser it's just a case of getting it looking good in that and ok in Firefox. You can check the new look out at http://www.spreadsheetsdirect.com



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: